Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lindsey Buckingham: Live Performances!

                                                                                     
  So to continue with Lindsey Buckingham's solo work, I decided to give you some performances to take a look at.  I wanted to give you readers a taste of what it is like to see him live...



 Bleed to Love Her This is not off his Under the Skin album.  It was recorded for Fleetwood Mac on the Say You Will album in 2003.  One of my favorite songs by Buckingham. Such a pretty song.

"Somebody's got to see this through
All the world is laughing at you
Somebody's got to sacrifice
If this whole thing is going to turn out right..."


Down on Rodeo.  This song is so beautiful live.  If  one word could describe this song, it would be smooth.  The guitar work and vocals are all so fluid and it simply makes me want to swoon!  Yup, thats right. This song is so good live that I actually swoon in the audience. No shame and no joke.


Trouble.  Buckingham brings a song back from the dead in the best way possible by keeping it simple with just vocals and great guitar work. 

                                              "I should run on the double...

...I think  I'm in  trouble."

According to Buckingham's homepage, he is releasing a new solo album early next year.  You know what that means?  That's right.  An incredible solo tour. Ill be there with bells on and hope you will too!


JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment