Sunday, February 27, 2011

Songs To Make You Feel Better

It finally happened.  I got the flu. 

I can't remember the last time I got the flu, but its hit me and I forgot how bad it can make you feel.  I knew I should have gotten that flu shot! *shakes fist in the air*

Music always seems to make me feel better when I'm feeling lousy, so here are a few tunes that simply relax me.  I never like to play music thats too loud because...

 A) my head is already pounding and B) the loud/fast paced music seems to make me feel like I need to dance.  Dancing...is the last thing I want to be doing right now. (I must be feeling really sick to say that right?)

So if you're feeling a little under the weather like me, make yourself a cup of tea (add a little milk and sugar) and simply relax to these mellow Mac songs...

Fleetwood Mac 1975: Crystal

Stevie Nicks 1980's(not sure on exact date): I Sing For The Things


Fleetwood Mac 1979: Beautiful Child


I hope this made you feel better!  I know that by getting my Mac fill, I am one step closer to recovery...

JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment