Tuesday, February 1, 2011

4-Part Interview from The Dance Tour

This week has admittedly been anything but easy between the messy  mix of snow  and school. Its been a busy week and I'm sorry Ive been away from you. Here is a Fleetwood Mac interview from 1997.  The band was about to embark on The Dance Tour and were reunited after ten years.

*And hey,check out the chemistry between Buckingham and Nicks!  Mmmmmm, me thinks they missed each other after those long ten years apart.*

It is 4 parts long, so it should  hold you over until I get a chance to get back to you!

PART 1

I just LOVE candid video, don't you?.  It really gives the viewer a sense of what it was like to be with the band...behind the music (pun, pun I know...)  

PART 2

The band, as you can see, has matured over the course of ten years.  They admit that they wouldn't be where they are if they hadn't gone through those love hardships in the past.  After all, the past brings you to the present.  And can I just say, my little heart melted every time Buckingham gave Nicks a kiss on the head.  Seriously guys, how much cuter can you get?  They are acting like two giddy teenager, and sweetly remember the past.  I will give one big "Awwww" for all of the romantics watching-including myself.

PART 3

They clearly had to take a break...
Christine: "I'm so hot."
Lindsey: "I'm sweating."

After being a Mac fan for years, I can be sure to tell you that we do in fact plan out set lists for the band before they go on tour. It is always fun to try to predict what the band will sing on their next tour.

Songs that I am still waiting on...
  • Sisters of the Moon
  • Angel
  • The Ledge

PART 4

I leave you with an awesome performance.  Can you believe that the band can still perform this well after a ten year long hiatus?  They are just that good.
JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment