Monday, February 14, 2011

"WARNER BROTHERS.....THANK YOU!"

I figured I would post something a little nostalgic since the Grammys were on last night...

I will bring you back to 1977, when Fleetwood Mac won Album of the Year with Rumours.


"WARNER BROTHERS....THANK YOU!"-The title all makes sense now doesn't it?  How sad is it that Stevie got cut off at the very end?  Oh well...the best album won thats for sure!

While we are on the topic of the Grammys, I would love to shed some light on a band that simply blew me AWAY last night.  Have you all ever heard of the band Mumford and Sons?   
Mumford and Sons is a band that consists of four young men  that hail  from London. They give  a whole new meaning to modern day bluegrass.

 It was refreshing to see some great live music at the Grammy's last night.  I mean, FINALLY-a band that actually plays their own music and writes lyrics of utter poetry.  Beautiful band that holds promise. 

Check them out for yourself!
PS- It must mean that they are good if I am actually including them on a blog dedicated to ONLY Fleetwood Mac. (They are my only exception!)

Beautiful music.  Watch out for them!

"You desired my attention, but denied my affections...
So tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart?"

-M&S


JDSkills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment