Friday, March 25, 2011

New "In Your Dreams" Trailer!

Look what I found!  Take a look at this awesome trailer for Stevie Nicks' upcoming album, In Your Dreams.



Wow...speechless!  I don't know what I'm more excited about, the tracks or the video! Once again I got some chills going on throughout my body (but really, when do I not seem to get chills?)

 Some tracks definitely stand out, as far as hearing songs that have been "brought back from the dead."  The second song played, Annabelle Lee, was a demo recorded in the past. The song is basically just a musical form of Edgar Allen Poe's poem Annabelle Lee. Nicks has said several times in the past that Edgar Allen Poe had been an influence for many of her songs.  It is not surprising that she would include this track on her album.

I'm so happy to hear songs that are loud in sound.  When you listen to these songs you can hear layers upon layers of intricate musical arrangements.  They all seem to come together to make one beautiful, big sound.  I mean, the violins on that last previewed song...stunning!  It honestly brought a tear to my eye...

If the rest of the album is anywhere near as good as these four songs that were previewed, we are certainly in for a treat!

JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment