Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dad. Jilly. Jesus. It's Christmas Time!!

Ignore the "Love Joan"  Replace it with...Love, JDskills.

It really IS the most wonderful time of the year isn't it?  It is crazy town at my house because its my dad's birthday today, mine tomorrow and then Christmas.  Dad. Jilly. Jesus.  Thats just the way it goes...and I love it!  I finished wrapping the presents and now I feel like I should post some sort of Mac video having to do with Christmas.

That youtube member has done it again. First she made a Thanksgiving Fleetwood Mac video and now she has made a Christmas themed one. This "Wench" (I'm not calling her that-that's her youtube name!) lady sure gets in the holiday spirit...

Little odd....but gives me a chuckle nevertheless...

Here is Stevie Nicks in a rare 1987 MTV interview. She talks about her upcoming tour with Fleetwood Mac, her favorite Christmas song as well as her Christmas memories.  Mark 2:57  is a cute Christmas  memory that she has from her childhood :)




I have lots of favorite Christmas songs, but these two take the cake.  Take a listen and get in the Christmas spirit!

Trans Siberian Orchestra-Christmas Canon


Dan Fogelberg-Same Old Lang Syne

Both are so pretty aren't they?  The second one makes smile/sigh every year.  A song about memories and new beginnings that come with the new year.  This is my favorite Christmas song by far.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with family and friends.  Again, its the most wonderful time of the year. Enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment