Saturday, December 18, 2010

MIA


I always had the "work hard, play hard" attitude-even at age four!


So I have been MIA (missing in action) for a good week now.  Just finished a long week of exams and I'm ready to take a chill pill...but...

I can't.  Other than being a college girl and a blogger, I work retail.  It is the week before Christmas (yeaaaahhhhh!) and needless to say, I am much needed at the store.  Some nights I will be working until...midnight.  MIDNIGHT!  Pretty nuts right?  But hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  I will just keep singing "Midnight Wind" in my head over and over.  Good plan right?


I will be back soon....I promise! 

Until then, here is a classic off the Rumours album....

Dreams 1976

Ah speaking of dreams...its time for me to shut my eyes and drift off into dreamland.  I just got home from one of those crazy midnight shifts.

Oyyy I am being a pansy... I need to buck up.  Its Christmas time! Yayyyy

JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment