Friday, December 31, 2010

JDSkills post wisdom teeth extraction
Sorry I have been MIA for a week.  I was too busy stuffing my face with all of the solid foods that I possibly could before I had to get my wisdom teeth out.  I got them out yesterday and right now, I am a chipmunk.  The pain isn't what hurts me the most.  What hurts the most, is seeing my mom pull up to the house with tons of food...that I can't eat. Oyyyy I can't wait to eat solid food again!  Having your wisdom teeth out the day before New Years Eve is an absolute tease.



I will be back in 2-3 days...I promise! Believe me, I am so drugged up on painkillers at this point, that I wouldn't really believe a word that came out of my mouth. Give it time, give it time...

Happy New Year!!! 

JDSkills

1 comment:

  1. wisdom teeth extraction It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.

    ReplyDelete