Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dealer Duet

   I am following through with my promise and delivering some great demos this week.  Here is one that I LOVE.  Seriously, I am IN LOVE with it.  This next demo was to be on The Rumours album, and Stevie is singing with musician Walter Egan. 



Its songs like these that make the think "Stevie Nicks.  You're amazing."-not that I ever doubted it of course.  And hey, I know this blog is about the music, but don't you girls love her style? Even though she is living a man's world of rock and roll, she remains feminine.  Her style brings me back to a post that I wrote earlier where I wrote about being subtly sexy.  She proves that you don't have to bare all on stage in order to be sexy.  Subtly sexy style...thats the way to go. 

And what do you all think about Walter Egan?  He sure sounds like Tom Petty doesn't he?  Anyways, don't you love how their voices seem to mold around eachother?  Jam sessions rock (pun) because they are so natural.  The talent just emerges and comes through with no effort whatsoever.  Again, LOVE this demo.  Its such a shame that it never made an album.

You guys are probably going to get more than one demo tonight...

I will return with more later tonight.  I feel like I get more musical inspiration at night.  Does that happen for any of you guys?  It's like...midnight music.

Oooooh.  I just got a sudden inspiration for my next blog post.  You guys are going to like it.  Come back later tonight to check it out!  It will be posted at Midnight *hint*... (any idea what I am going to post?) 

See you tonight...

JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment