Sunday, January 23, 2011

2007 Interview from CBS Sunday Morning

Sill shot from CBS Interview in 2007-gorgeous right?
Does anybody else out there watch the morning program CBS Sunday Morning?  It might seem like an "old lady" characteristic, but I love the show!  Yes, there are some segments in the program that may be somewhat of a bore, but the interview segment that usually appears towards the end of the show always  manages to be quite  interesting,

I guess you could say that I am a loyal CBS Sunday Morning fan, because I can remember this amazing interview with Stevie Nicks from back in 2007.  Now that I think of it, I most likely became a fan of the program after I saw this interview.  That Rita Braver sure knows the right questions to ask.  There is nothing worse than watching your idol being interviewed by a dummy. Might sound a bit harsh, but its true.  Good job Braver!

Take a peek!
CBS Sunday Morning Interview: 2007


The editing in this piece is what sends me over the edge.  They really used some great footage of Nicks throughout the years.  The editing from mark 9:38 to 10 minutes completely blows me away!  Its as though  we hopped on board a time travel machine that took us from the year 1976 to 2007 in a matter of seconds! The fabulous edit goes to show you how timeless Stevie Nicks truly is.

I hope you liked this interview.  It is definitely one of my all time favorites.  I bet you are all going to watch CBS Sunday Morning now aren't you?  Come on, I can't be the only one!

JDSkills

1 comment:

  1. enjoyed your site...you may enjoy this blog about the show....

    http://blog.beliefnet.com/changingchannels/

    ReplyDelete