Saturday, January 8, 2011

Never Before Seen 1976 Interview!

Fleetwood Mac: 1976
I found a Fleetwood Mac interview from 1976 that I have NEVER seen before.  I think I have seen almost every Mac video out there, so to stumble across this interview was a real treat for me!  Take a look...


Fleetwood Mac Dutch Interview: 1976

So, the info in the interview gives background on the band, which most people have already heard.  I guess I shouldn't be THAT excited about it, but again-any interview I haven't gotten a chance to see  is a good one in my eyes!  Who is that little girl with drummer Mick Fleetwood?  That is one of his daughters that he had with ex-wife, Jenny Boyd.

Can we talk about  how much I love Stevie's outfit? It looks to be a men's white button down shirt that she belted.-Awesome look!  Hmmmm...maybe Lindsey's shirt?  I think so....(speculation, speculation)


Later Macsters!  I need to hit the mall and shop that look...

JDSkills

1 comment: