Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teasers for In Your Dreams Documentary!

I'm back!  Sorry for the long MIA macsters.  Last week, people seemed to be in a frenzy for clothes and I was there to tell them A.) "You look great," or B) "Mmm not so hot..."  Yes I work  in retail and it is an interesting little job  You meet a bunch of characters on a day to day basis, but in the back of my mind of course I was thinking, "Fleetwood Mac Fill, Fleetwood Mac Fill, Fleetwood Mac Fill..." 

Rumor has it that Stevie Nicks plans on releasing a documentary on her most recent album, In Your Dreams.  She goes into depth about most of the songs that are featured on the album.  Take a look!

Part I


Part II


Wow. So great stuff right?  I am seriously teased and seriously thrilled about the release of the documentary in its full entirety.
JDSKills

No comments:

Post a Comment