Monday, May 2, 2011

In Your Dreams Countdown: Tomorrow!

Well my dears, tomorrow is the big day and I couldn't be happier.  I don't know about all of you, but this highly anticipated album has gotten me through the toughest times the last month.

1.Workouts
2. Last minute tests that professors decide to cram into the end of a semester...just for kicks
3. Depression after realizing that I will never be a  Royal Princess like Kate Middleton. (Yes, I had a touch of the Royal Wedding blues)-just kidding, I wasn't down in the dumps.  I literally watched the wedding three times in one day. Obsessed? Maybe...

Okay, so maybe not the TOUGHEST times, but the album has been a big motivator to GET STUFF DONE. Thinking about it made the tedious moments feel not as annoying.

I am thrilled to say that tomorrow, May 3, Stevie Nicks' solo album, "In Your Dreams," will be released. Yeah yeah yeahhhh! 

TOMORROW!



It seriously feels like Christmas Eve right now.

JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment