Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!

The day is finally here!  Stevie Nicks' solo album, "In Your Dreams," is officially released. 

I gotta say, I was a little bummed to walk out to my mailbox and see that I have yet to receive the album.  I am guessing that I will receive it either tomorrow or the day after, but the this is absolute torture!

I promised myself that I wouldn't cheat and preview the tracks on Itunes, but I caved last night at midnight and previewed track 6 on the album, "Moonlight."  When I didn't find the album in my mailbox, I immediately purchased the song off Itunes. I only caved on one song though...the rest will all be a surprise when I pop it into my car's CD player.

Anyways, if the rest of the album is in any way similar to "Moonlight," then we are all in for a real treat.  It literally brought tears to my eyes it was that good.  She brought back an old track from the late 70's entitled, "Lady from the Mountain," and put a new futuristic spin on it.  Strings galore.  Its an awesome track and it only leave me itching to hear the rest of the album!

If any of you purchased the album, ENJOY IT!  I hope I will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow when I open my mailbox.

Ooooh! But on an even better note, check out Glee tonight!  They are doing a whole episode deicated to Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album!

Here is a preview...



JDSkills

No comments:

Post a Comment